“Innovate as a last resort.”
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MEREDITH
1. Lives: San Francisco
2. Has lived: Seattle, Philadelphia, Berkeley
3. Design cred: Granddaughter of an architect, member of design team at an architecture firm, wrote “Remodeling Reality” chapter of the Remodelista book.
4. Most recent DIY project: Building a three-tiered climbing shelf covered in wool felt for my two cats.
5. Last item I bought for my house: Mini-stripe cotton and linen sheets from Coyuchi. On any given day: Flowers.
6. I can never have too many: Textiles.
7. Latest art inspiration: Madame Butterfly with sets by Jun Kaneko.
8. Favorite jeweler: Gabriella Kiss.
9. Odd job: Hiking the forests of Washington state to find, measure, and weigh baby salamanders.
10. On my wish list: A Paulistano Chair by Paulo Mendes da Rochas.